If you are travelling into the UK from a country on the Green list you must take a test on or before Day 2 of your arrival.
Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2. You will receive a booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form.
- This test applies to returns from Green list countries. You can check the list of countries on the Green list here.
- This test also applies to customers that are fully vaccinated and arriving from Amber countries on or after 19 July 2021.
- You will receive a signed certificate with your test result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist's signature.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- Tests will be sent to the kit shipping address supplied on the form, not in the checkout section.
- Tests are dispatched according to the arrival date, not the order date to ensure that customers ordering while away will receive the tests when home.
- Tests are sent to our UKAS-accredited laboratory using Royal Mail Tracked24.
- Free shipping and pre-paid return shipping labels included.
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with Government guidelines for testing.
- The cut off time for dispatch every day is 6pm. If you are ordering on the same day you are arriving to the UK and order after 6pm, then you order will be dispatched the following day.
- A usual 24 hour results turnaround or less from reaching the laboratory (please note this may take up to 48 hours in some instances)
* Customers arriving on Saturdays and purchasing their kits the same day they are arriving or after 15:00 on the preceding Friday will not have their kits delivered until Tuesday due to the limitations with Royal Mail and no delivery on Sundays. Please purchase kits a few days earlier than your arrival date, especially if it falls on a Saturday, to avoid delay of your kit as we will dispatch it earlier to avoid this delay.
More about this product
When you return to the United Kingdom you must self-isolate. If you are returning from a country on the so-called “red list” you must self-isolate in a hotel.
As of 17 May 2021, the UK Government has introduced a traffic light system to organise countries into Green, Amber, and Red lists. This product pertains to arrivals from the Green list countries.
This test is used by the Government to detect different strains of the virus, so all arrivals must perform a test on or before Day 2 of their arrival from a Green list country.
You can read the official Government guidance here.