If you are travelling into the UK and you are fully vaccinated by an NHS-administered vaccine, or vaccinated in one of the approved countries on the Government list (list found below), you can avoid quarantine and only need to perform a Day 2 test.
Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing.
- Test provided for Day 2. You will automatically receive a booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form after you check out, in a separate email to your order confirmation.
- This test applies to fully vaccinated travellers that have been inoculated in the UK, and other approved countries. The full list of approved countries can be found here. If you have been vaccinated in a country not on this list, then you must follow the rules for unvaccinated travellers.
- You will receive a certificate with your test result. It will have the lab information and the medical doctor or lead scientist's signature.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- Tests will be sent to the kit shipping address supplied on the Patient form on the product page, not the shipping address in the checkout section.
- Tests are dispatched according to the arrival date, not the order date to ensure that customers ordering while away will receive the tests when home.
- Tests are sent to our UKAS-accredited laboratory using Royal Mail Tracked24.
- Free shipping and pre-paid return shipping labels included.
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with Government guidelines for testing.
- The cut off time for dispatch every day is 5:30 pm. If you are ordering on the same day you are arriving to the UK and order after 5:30 pm, then you order will be dispatched the following day.
- A usual 24 hour results turnaround or less from being booked in for testing at the laboratory (please note this may take up to 48 hours in some instances)
* Customers arriving on Saturdays and purchasing their kits the same day they are arriving or after 15:00 on the preceding Friday will not have their kits delivered until Tuesday due to the limitations with Royal Mail and no delivery on Sundays. Please purchase kits a few days earlier than your arrival date, especially if it falls on a Saturday, to avoid delay of your kit as we will dispatch it earlier to avoid this delay.
**** Please note we do not ship to Northern Ireland, the Channel Isles, or the Scottish Highlands and Islands. We do ship to Scotland and Wales. Scotland shipping is a 2-day service in some areas.
*Notes on Delivery timelines for specific areas. For any area not mentioned below, please refer to the product notes above for timelines:
Two day Delivery
Isle of Man
We cannot deliver to the following areas. Orders to these areas will be cancelled and refunded:
Northern Highlands ( HS1 - HS9 )