If you are travelling into the UK you must quarantine and take a test on both Day 2 and Day 8 after your arrival.
Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2 and Day 8.
- These tests apply to returns from Amber list countries. You can check the list of countries on the Amber list here.
- You will receive a signed certificate with each test result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist's signature.
- First test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- Second test must be done on or after Day 8.
- Tests will be sent to your quarantine address supplied at checkout. They will be sent together with stickers on the boxes identifying which test is for which day.
- Tests are dispatched according to the arrival date, not the order date to ensure that customers ordering while away will receive the tests when home.
- Tests are sent to our UKAS-accredited laboratory using Royal Mail Tracked24.
- Free shipping and pre-paid return shipping labels included.
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with Government guidelines for testing.
- The cut off time for dispatch every day is 6pm. If you are ordering on the same day you are arriving to the UK and order after 6pm, then you order will be dispatched the following day.
- A usual 24 hour results turnaround or less from reaching the laboratory (please note this may take up to 48 hours in some instances)
* Please be aware that if Day 8 of your home quarantine falls on a Sunday you may not receive your results until Day 11, due to the lack of a Royal Mail delivery service.
** Please be aware that this service relies upon the Royal Mail and DPD for delivery. This may result in delays in getting your results and therefore lengthen home quarantine.
*** Customers arriving on Saturdays and purchasing their kits the same day they are arriving or after 15:00 on the preceding Friday will not have their kits delivered until Tuesday due to the limitations with Royal Mail and no delivery on Sundays. Please purchase kits a few days earlier than your arrival date, especially if it falls on a Saturday, to avoid delay of your kit.
More about this product
When you return to the United Kingdom you must self-isolate. If you are returning from a country on the so-called “red list” you must self-isolate in a hotel. In all other countries (also known as the Common Travel Area) you must self-isolate at home.
If you are self-isolating at home or in a hotel, you must do a test on or before Day 2 of your self-isolation. The day you arrive back in the United Kingdom is classified as Day 0.
This test is used by the Government to detect different strains of the virus, but a negative result will make no difference to your self isolation as you must isolate for 10 full days.
You must also do a test on or after Day 8 of your self-isolation. The purpose of this test is to show that you are free of the virus and can leave quarantine.
You must not leave your place of self-isolation until 10 full days have passed. This means the earliest you can leave home quarantine is on day 11.
You can read the official Government guidance here.
For more information about the various tests available for flying into or out of the UK, check our guide.