Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2. You will receive an appointment booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form.
- This test applies to arrivals from Green list countries. You can check the list of countries on the Green list here.
- This test also applies to fully vaccinated travellers arriving to England after 19 July 2021.
- You will receive a signed certificate with your test result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist's signature.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- Free shipping and pre-paid return shipping labels included.
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with Government guidelines for testing.
- Results will be received the day after the swab test is performed.
- Swab samples couriered to the laboratory every day.
- Results emailed to you automatically the next day.
- Laboratory accredited to UKAS / ISO standards. Laboratory is approved by the UK Government to offer COVID-19 testing, Day 2 and Day 8 Testing for International Arrivals, and Test to Release services.
Clinic Operating Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 - 7 days a week
Clinic Address: London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, Bath Road, Airport, Hayes UB3 5AN
More about this product
When you return to the United Kingdom you must self-isolate. If you are returning from a country on the so-called “red list” you must self-isolate in a hotel.
As of 17 May 2021, the UK Government has introduced a traffic light system to organise countries into Green, Amber, and Red lists. This product pertains to arrivals from the Green list countries.
This test is used by the Government to detect different strains of the virus, so all arrivals must perform a test on or before Day 2 of their arrival from a Green list country.
You can read the official Government guidance here.