If you are travelling into the UK from a country on the Amber list but you are fully vaccinated by an NHS-administered vaccine, or vaccinated in the US or EU, you can avoid quarantine and only need to perform a Day 2 test (unless you are returning from an Amber + destination).
Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2. You will receive a booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form.
- This test applies to arrivals from Amber list countries by fully vaccinated travellers in the UK, EU, and US.
- You will receive a signed certificate with your test result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist's signature.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- Tests will be sent to the kit shipping address supplied on the Patient form on the product page, not the shipping address in the checkout section.
- Tests are dispatched according to the arrival date, not the order date to ensure that customers ordering while away will receive the tests when home.
- Tests are sent to our UKAS-accredited laboratory using Royal Mail Tracked24.
- Free shipping and pre-paid return shipping labels included.
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with Government guidelines for testing.
- The cut off time for dispatch every day is 5:30 pm. If you are ordering on the same day you are arriving to the UK and order after 5:30 pm, then you order will be dispatched the following day.
- A usual 24 hour results turnaround or less from reaching the laboratory (please note this may take up to 48 hours in some instances)
* Customers arriving on Saturdays and purchasing their kits the same day they are arriving or after 15:00 on the preceding Friday will not have their kits delivered until Tuesday due to the limitations with Royal Mail and no delivery on Sundays. Please purchase kits a few days earlier than your arrival date, especially if it falls on a Saturday, to avoid delay of your kit as we will dispatch it earlier to avoid this delay.
** Please note we do not ship to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Channel Isles.
More about this product
When you return to the United Kingdom you must self-isolate. If you are returning from a country on the so-called “red list” you must self-isolate in a hotel.
As of 17 May 2021, the UK Government has introduced a traffic light system to organise countries into Green, Amber, and Red lists. This product pertains to arrivals from the Amber exempted list for fully vaccinated travellers.
This test is used by the Government to detect different strains of the virus, so all arrivals must perform a test on or before Day 2 of their arrival from an Amber list country.
You can read the official Government guidance here.