Available for customers that have bought a Day 2 test from Confirm Testing for a Green List destination that has now moved to an Amber list.
Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 8. You will not receive a booking reference number as this is provided with the Day 2 test or the Amber List Day 2 & Day 8. This test is only for those requiring an additional Day 8 test.
- This test applies to returns from Amber list countries. You can check the list of countries on the Amber list here.
- You will receive a signed certificate with your test result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist's signature.
- Test must be done on Day 8 and no earlier. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
- A usual 24 hour results turnaround or less from reaching the laboratory (please note this may take up to 48 hours in some instances)
* Please note we do not ship to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Channel Isles.
More about this product
When you return to the United Kingdom you must self-isolate. If you are returning from a country on the so-called “red list” you must self-isolate in a hotel.
As of 17 May 2021, the UK Government has introduced a traffic light system to organise countries into Green, Amber, and Red lists. This product pertains to arrivals from the Green list countries.
This test is used by the Government to detect different strains of the virus, so all arrivals must perform a test on or before Day 2 of their arrival from a Green list country.
You can read the official Government guidance here.